All Regulations of NYCU Epidemic Prevention
Due to the Level 3 COVID-19 alert being extended, all epidemic control and prevention regulations, such as online teaching and splitting on-site staff into separate groups (including working from home), will remain in effect until June 28. Each epidemic prevention measures are as folows, including Commencement, Library, Lab, Curriculum & Exam, Internship, Activities & Meetings, Dormitories, Restaurants, Delivery service, Administration, Entrance control, Gyms, Shuttle buses
Due to a country wide rise in the Covid-19 alert level, commencement ceremonies on Yangming and Chiaotung campuses will be cancelled. They shall be replaced by online activities. We invite graduate students and their families to participate in the ceremonies online.
Due to a country wide rise in the Covid-19 alert level, all libraries are closed till further notice. Services for reserving books and notification of leaving school are available at the reception desk weekdays from 8 am to 5 pm.
- Real-name registration and workforce segregation are requested
- Wearing face covering and gown should be enforced
- Managers should provide work flexibility and cannot force students to join the lab
- No food or drink allowed
- All meetings must be changed to online
課程與考試（Curriculum & Exam）：
- All classes, including lectures, lab courses, exams, and physical education, must be changed to online
- Midterm and final exams must follow the online policy or be replaced by submitting reports
- Qualification and thesis oral exams must also change to online
All internship courses shall follow the regulations of the internship sites. Colleges and Departments should monitor all students’ health and maintain his or her rights to participate in licensing examinations in the future.
活動與會議（Activities & Meetings）：
- All NYMU Day activities (including Toothbrush Cup Road Run, Yangming Pop Dance Club Exhibition, Alumni Visit, Water Athletics Meet, and Outstanding Alumni Ceremony) are hereby canceled.
- In-person lectures are halted
- All meetings are moved to online mode
Avoid unnecessary interactions in the dorms. Students should follow the self-health management guideline.
- Student dining facilities are moved to take-out; delivery food is limited to outdoor pickup; convenience store dining areas are closed.
- Restaurants operating on campus shall implement real-name registration, and shall put in place partitions within seating areas.
- All buildings need to organize a zone for delivery food pick-up, the couriers are prohibited from entering any building.
- The courier must have their temperature taken and wear a facial mask at all times to be permitted to enter the designated pick-up zone.
- 陽明校區5/24日起試辦「防疫智能平台」(http://health.nycu.edu.tw)開放師生註冊。各行政單位、館舍、實驗室、教學空間及相關防疫熱點，如校門口、候車亭等，應申請所屬QR Code(https://rnd.ym.edu.tw/ymrd/Health/HealthQR.aspx?PortalLogin=1)並張貼於入口處，落實實聯制
- Yangming Campus: All Colleges, Departments, and administrative units must follow the rule of segregate staffs, offices and work assignments starting on May 17.
- Chiaotung Campus: All Colleges, Departments, and administrative units must follow the rule of segregate staffs, offices and work assignments starting on May 19.
- Entrance / Exit control will be enforced in all buildings with real-name registration and body temperature monitoring.
- Ensure the stockpile of alcohol-based sanitizer is adequate and apply regular environmental cleaning & disinfection on all campuses.
- “Epidemic Prevention Intelligence System” (http://health.nycu.edu.tw) introduces on Yangming campus first on May 24. All administrative offices, buildings, labs, classrooms and other hot spots, such as campus entrances or shuttle bus stations must register the QR code at https://rnd.ym.edu.tw/ymrd/Health/HealthQR.aspx?PortalLogin=1
- All personnel vehicles outside of NYCU are prohibited from entering the campus.
- Visitors on campus for business purposes must provide issued documentation. Visitors without documentation must be accompanied by staffs.
- The NYCU identification card is required for all faculty, student, and staff entering the campus.
- The athletic fields/gyms are not available for non-NYCU personnel.
Close all sports fields, gyms, swimming pools and fitness rooms.
- Cancel service of Yangming-Chiaotung shuttle buses.
- Campus short-term shuttle bus must obey the rule of real-name registration, and riders must wear a mask, and submit to temperature monitoring.
- All forms of public transportation are prohibited from entering the campus